Our Company Policies
Our company policies are in place for two reasons: 1: your safety and 2: fairness to every customer.
Two policies we would like to highlight are:
- We cannot hold spots unless you have paid in full. All spots on trips are considered open until payment is made, then your spot is guaranteed.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. First, our insurance prevents it. Second, alcohol and water sports are a deadly mix and as ACA pro instructors, we are held to a higher standard and readily agree with that standard. Alcohol increases dehydration and inhibits decision making and reaction time. Your safety is always our first priority.
Having said that, we want you to have a great on the water with us! Please review our company policies below. We look forward to seeing you on the water!
Before reserving your spot in any of our classes or trips, please read the following carefully:
- All trips or classes are rain or shine. Severe weather, or weather unsuitable for your skill level will result in it being re-scheduled at a later date.
- You will be required to read and sign a waiver form prior to participation in any class or trip.
- LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE WATER.
- You will need to have the appropriate headwear, clothing, and footwear (water shoes or sandals that stay on) rain gear, and extra clothes just in case.
- Sunscreen is mandatory.
- Bring lots of water and sports drinks!
- Energy bars and light snacks are highly recommended.
- If you wear eyeglasses, get a leash for them!
- Electronics on the water – AT YOUR OWN RISK – If you choose to bring a phone, camera, or anything electronic, get a dry box for them at any local sporting goods store, or leave them back on dry land!
Please, arrive to the class/trip at least 30 minutes prior to start. If you are running late, please call me immediately. Be considerate of the others in your group. Phone 256-270-3080.
- You can cancel up to 7 days before the event and receive a full refund, minus 3% for refunding to your credit/debit card
- If you cancel within 4 – 6 days before the event, you will receive 50% back
- Cancellations within 3 days of event, no refunds unless we can get someone to take your place. Then you would receive a 50% refund, but only then.
- If a medical emergency should arise at the last minute, please call us. We will try to re-schedule you into another class in the future, but that is no guarantee.
- Cancellations due to weather will be re-scheduled at a later date, or a full refund will be given.
- Alcohol is not allowed on any of our trips, no exceptions. If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will not be allowed to go, nor will you receive a refund. Our insurance costs enough as it is folks. Save it for afterwards.
If you have any questions regarding anything listed above, please contact me before you reserve your spot.